Each patient will be evaluated by our clinical staff and a physician to assess if TMS therapy is the right choice for their depression.
Step 1: The first step is to speak to a member of our team to see if you meet these general guidelines for TMS therapy.
- Have you tried multiple medications?
- Are you currently depressed?
- What other treatments have you tried?
Step 2: To arrange a consultation with one of the providers at North Country Behavioral Medicine. The medical consultation will include a review of:
- Your current and past clinical history.
- Discussion and recording of the medications you are currently taking and those in your past.
- A review of any limitations to the treatment.
- To answer any question you or those close to you may have.
Step 3: To gain approval from your insurance company.
- We will assist with all paperwork and communications to have you approved for TMS therapy.
Step 4: To begin TMS therapy and start a new chapter towards getting well again.